NOAA, Snotel, and Pinpoint Forecasts
Visit NOAA for more information for all things atmospheric.
National Weather Service Forecasts
Standard sensors include snow water equivalent, precipitation and temperature. Enhanced sensors may include any or all of following: soil moisture, soil temperature, wind speed/direction, solar radiation, humidity, precipitation (tipping bucket rain gage), or barometric pressure.
Avalanche Canada Weather Modeling Products
- Snow Pit Chats #2: Snowpack Overview & Local Knowledge | 01/23/2019 |
- IPAC Level 1 Avalanche Course - Spokane | 02/07/2019 to 02/10/2019 |
- Snow Pit Chats #3: A Dozen More Turns | 02/20/2019 |
- IPAC Level 2 Avalanche Course | 02/28/2019 to 03/03/2019 |
- Snow Pit Chats #4: Avalanche Rescue | 03/13/2019 |