NOAA, Snotel, and Pinpoint Forecasts
Visit NOAA for more information for all things atmospheric.
National Weather Service Forecasts
Standard sensors include snow water equivalent, precipitation and temperature. Enhanced sensors may include any or all of following: soil moisture, soil temperature, wind speed/direction, solar radiation, humidity, precipitation (tipping bucket rain gage), or barometric pressure.
Avalanche Canada Weather Modeling Products
- IPAC Level 1 Avalanche Class | 01/17/2018 to 01/20/2018 | $350
- Idaho Parks and Recreation Snowmobile Avalanche Awareness class | 01/19/2018 to 01/20/2018 |
- Idaho Parks and Recreation Snowmobile Avalanche Class | 02/02/2018 to 02/03/2018 |
- Silver Mountain Backcountry Weekend | 02/10/2018 | $0
- Snowpit Chats | 02/13/2018 | $0
- 1 of 2
- next ›