NOAA, Snotel, and Pinpoint Forecasts
Visit NOAA for more information for all things atmospheric.
National Weather Service Spokane: Forecast Discussion
Standard sensors include snow water equivalent, precipitation and temperature. Enhanced sensors may include any or all of following: soil moisture, soil temperature, wind speed/direction, solar radiation, humidity, precipitation (tipping bucket rain gage), or barometric pressure.
Avalanche Canada Weather Modeling Products
Upcoming Classes and Events:
- 2020 Snowcial Distancing Fundraiser! | 11/18/2020 to 12/31/2020 |
- Avalanche Level 1 Refresher Course | 01/09/2021 | $110
- Avalanche Safety Level 1 Course (Lookout Pass) | 01/15/2021 to 01/17/2021 | $375
- Avalanche Safety Level 1 Course (Schweitzer) | 01/22/2021 to 01/24/2021 | $375
- Avalanche Safety Level 1 Course (Silver Mountain) | 02/05/2021 to 02/07/2021 | $375
- 1 of 2
- next ›